Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Http change to HTTP\SSL
- 05-14-2008, 11:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Http change to HTTP\SSL
I am making a change to code so that calls to a web service will be made over ssl instead of HTTP.
I am using Java 1.4
Has anyone made similar code changes, if so can you give me some guidance?
So far I have been using the
HttpClient - HttpClient SSL Guide
site as my reference point, and my code upgrade seems straight forward.
What is missing from this page is a reference to the truststore location. Do I need to specifically point to a truststore location, or is there a default truststore location that I should save my cert to?
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 30Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:35 AM
- By manasa in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:51 AM
- By sureshjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 04:56 AM
- By gabriel in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:06 PM
- By Eric in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:20 PM