Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-20-2013, 08:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Rep Power
Extraction of Paragraphs in PDF-Document
I have the following problem and I can't find any solution in the www over 3 weeks. Probably one person who will read this thread can help me:
I want extract the text of the paragraphs in a PDF-document. So if I have a single-page PDF-document and there 2 or 3 columns which are separated by empty lines and by a headline, I will get these separated parts of text.
Can anybody gives me a hint how can I get theses paragraphs texts with PFBox. Or is itext better for resolving this problem.
Thank you very much for any answer und sorry for my bad english.
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:26 AM
- By jeramy in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2012, 06:52 AM
- By rishu2003 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2011, 04:17 PM
- By MatthewAB in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2011, 12:16 AM
- By Vox in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:27 PM