Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Security Manager
- 12-06-2013, 11:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Rep Power
Java Security Manager
I have an application that uses various third party API's one of the third party API gets executed in a seperate thread.
I want one specific thread to have access a particular directory and restrict that thread to access other directories of my local disk.
Is this possible to be achieved through java security manager? Please suggest.
- By _k_ in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:12 AM
- By slayer922 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2012, 08:59 PM
- By Aaron D in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2011, 10:14 PM
- By Xorty in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:23 PM
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:50 AM