Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-07-2013, 07:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Rep Power
Certificate issue while migrating from jdk1.5 to jdk1.7
I/O exception (org.apache.axis2.AxisFault) caught when processing request: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
After migrating from jdk 1.5 to jdk 1.7 i am getting sun.security.validator.ValidatorException.
Steps : Replaced jdk 1.5 with 1.7(includes jre). Compile the code with jdk1.7. Compilation was success. while accessing the url with the certificate provided by the server i am getting sun.security.validator.ValidatorException in jdk1.7. But the exception is not thrown in jdk1.5. In cacerts file i have imported the specific certificate with alias name xxxx. If i access the url with the domain name as alias name in jdk1.7 name in certificate the exception is not thrown and works fine...
Self signed certificate which was sent by server with no extensions.
version of the certificate is 1.
i am using /jdk1.7/jre/lib/security/cacerts with only jre 1.7. Also i have checked the cacerts file. Certificate details was updated properly.
Do i need to do anything for migrating jdk1.5 to jdk1.7? Do i really missing some thing in the above process?
- By gpmax in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2013, 10:18 AM
- By pradnya in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:52 AM
- By jackrush in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2010, 07:54 PM
- By randle169 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2010, 09:09 AM
- By mahendra.athneria in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 08:27 PM