Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-09-2008, 06:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
How to set a max response time in webservice client
I have a query regarding writing a standalone Webservice Client class to access a webservice.
I am deploying this on weblogic server. I have a webservice running on the server.
Suppose for example I have a service as shown
public class SimpleService
public String getTest()
String str = null;
str = "Hi Hello";
Now by Using my Webservice Standalone Client class I am calling this Service.
This service will be called but never returns the String as the return string is in infinite loop.
But my Standalone client class is waiting for the service even for hours and not throwing any exception.
I dont want want it to wait for more than a minute, if the time period exceeds a minute my client code should
print a message. How can I handle this situation in my client class. Please help me.
- 05-11-2008, 03:25 AM #2
Use a Timer? :)Daniel @ [www.littletutorials.com]
Language is froth on the surface of thought
- By cfacile666 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 12:35 PM
- By psandeep in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2008, 01:32 AM
- By v.ranjith in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2008, 08:03 AM
- By javaplus in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 11:10 AM
- By marcelman in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:48 AM