Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Monthly Sales Report in iReport
- 10-28-2013, 09:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Rep Power
Monthly Sales Report in iReport
Hello i have problem to display monthly sales using ireport. I want to display the report like this.
But in iReport i don't know how to make like that. The date is fully one month 1-31, and in my sales table in DB, i just have the data with sales information in spesific date.
I use this query to generate my report in iReport.
SELECT trans_date , Sum(CASE WHEN pay_type= 0 THEN total ELSE 0 END) AS Cash , Sum(CASE WHEN pay_type= 1 THEN total ELSE 0 END) AS Debit , Sum(CASE WHEN pay_type= 2 THEN total ELSE 0 END) AS Credit , Sum(total) AS Total FROM tb_detail_transjual GROUP BY trans_date
Because data in my database just 2 records.
Please help, thank you :)
- By narancic in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2012, 11:46 PM
- By droidus in forum New To JavaReplies: 23Last Post: 04-05-2011, 02:21 AM
- By DavidEvans in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2010, 08:57 PM
- By Prashant.surwade in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2009, 01:13 PM
- By Ed in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 07:39 PM