Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Server Configuration - error 404
- 09-26-2013, 03:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
Server Configuration - error 404
I'm a complete novice in J2EE. I tried to install tomcat 7 and use it with eclipse, I start the server and get the welcome page by typing the URL (http://localhost/).
But when I want to check my basic server configuration it gives me the following error :
HTTP Status 404 - /Hello.html
type Status report
description The requested resource is not available.
although I put my Hello.html file in "install_dir/webapps/ROOT" and I'm sure I don't misspelled the URL.
What could be the problem?
- By Christoph in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:41 PM
- By hofsoc in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2010, 03:21 PM
- By javaquestions in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2009, 08:30 PM
- By vilas_patil in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:18 PM