Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-11-2013, 04:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
Help with integrating unity3d into java application in netbean
I am a novice in java programming and I would like to seek some suggestions from you.
I have a java application and a unity3d program(written in c#) and I have to integrate the interface of the unity3d into the GUI java application. The application is actually about displaying the sensor input and the unity3d will be like 3D motion..
I have googled and saw something called JNI library.
Appreciate if anyone can give me more ideas or maybe how can I do this.
Appreciate your help a lot!
Last edited by Thling90; 09-11-2013 at 04:17 AM.
- By smhumayun in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:39 AM
- By nayal_java in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2012, 12:32 PM
- By danoc93 in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2012, 05:44 PM
- By ckask in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:55 PM
- By ak88 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:41 PM