Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-09-2013, 12:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
JMS Bridge between Active MQ and WebLogic
I am working on a migration project where we have implemented JMS server from WebLogic to Active MQ. THe problem is that the client is still on weblogic and we dont wish to change that .
The connection factory used in server is or.apache.context.InitialContextFactory whereas in weblogic its org.weblogic.WLConnectionFactory. Please help in creating a bridge between these two.
Can't we create a JNDI factory by "org.weblogic....." in active MQ and use it for look up.
- By Mantisser in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2012, 06:19 AM
- By mafyou in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2012, 06:29 AM
- By cucucur in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:43 PM
- By phanindar in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:47 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 06:19 PM