Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: forbid name change
- 08-19-2013, 01:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
forbid name change
I make a program where you can encrypte files and decrypte them again in different ways, like password, text message etc.
The path of the files are saved in a database table for each user. But what if the user changes the name or replaces the file to another location.
It might still be encrypted but in my database I aslo find how it is encrypted. If it's done by using a simple password, then it will also be decrypted by a password. And if the name is changed, I wouldn't know how it's been encrypted. Is it possible to forbit these actions? So the user can't change the name of the file without decrypting and it can't replace the file, also not as an admin.
- 08-19-2013, 06:09 AM #2
- By Valerie1067 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 04-20-2012, 05:43 PM
- By yma16 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:59 PM
- By shiv_122 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2008, 03:37 AM
- By iiggoorr in forum NetworkingReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2008, 08:11 PM