Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: integrate program in windows
- 08-19-2013, 01:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
integrate program in windows
I'm making a program where you can secure files in different ways, like getting a text message with a password in it, getting a mail, answering secure questions, passwords, etc.
For now you still need to open the project in eclipse run the compiler and execute the program. I can make a jar file of the project, but how can I make it possible to just right click on a file and get the possibility to start the program from that right-click-menu? Like you can do with winrar for example.
Or is it not a matter of programming?
- 08-19-2013, 06:09 AM #2
- By peterorparker in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:07 PM
- By a_programmer in forum New To JavaReplies: 31Last Post: 07-15-2011, 05:45 PM
- By Tyron in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2010, 10:10 AM
- By satimis in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:49 AM
- By Exhonour in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:15 PM