Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Sending Beacon Frames
- 07-10-2013, 05:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Sending Beacon Frames
I would like to experiment with developing my own software to have my computer act as an wireless access point. I am familiar with the theory, but not with how to send beacon frames using java. I only know of using sockets.
Is this possible and could anyone give me a link/example whatever, to help me get started? Maybe something along the lines of how to send broadcast messages using the computer's wireless interface. I will be able to figure it out from there.
Thank you for your help in advance!
- By Dark-Redd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:48 AM
- By giorgi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:45 PM
- By alextemari in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2011, 05:01 AM
- By vasug in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:00 PM
- By ramesh.8189 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2009, 09:12 AM