Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Optimizing audio I/O operations
- 07-10-2013, 08:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Rep Power
Optimizing audio I/O operations
Hello guys. I'm working on a class project which includes audio input and output. The audios goes through certain processes like fading and mixing to audios together which for wav files around 1 minute duration takes around 5 minutes to be processed before being ready for playing. I was primarily using audioinputstream for the audio manipulations. The only problem was with speed and performance (once the audio is finished created, it plays without any issue).
Is there a way in which while I am building the audio I could play the audio? This would be something like appending each audio section to the end of the audio currently being played. I don't know if my question is understandable, but fundamentally I just want quicker performance. I'm thinking this might be a workable solution. Any help?
- By mjkaufer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM
- By heatblazer in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2013, 12:51 AM
- By whileloop in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2012, 03:50 PM
- By EricB in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2011, 08:29 PM
- By Alerhau in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2011, 08:18 AM