Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Touch Screen Monitor Detection?
- 06-18-2013, 10:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Touch Screen Monitor Detection?
Is there a way to detect if the current monitor has touch screen capability? The touch screen im using just plugs straight into windows XP and works without having to preload and drivers. I know in C# you are able to use calls to the system to access the monitor device.
- By Mira1000 in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2012, 01:02 PM
- By pabloma2002 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2011, 07:05 PM
- By wotan2009 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:48 PM
- By jdh9862 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2010, 05:43 PM
- By Ciwan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-21-2010, 09:47 AM