Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 04-22-2008, 09:23 AM #1
Product update service for Java application.
I have a complete product developed using Java. Now I try to integrate a most important feature.
Say I have a product update(I mean a new version). I want to notify it for the users. So is there any Java API I can use for this?
- 04-22-2008, 10:01 AM #3
Hmm, seems that page have some interesting details. Better to go through carefully.
Didn't you do such a workout in your application, Java Tip. This is the first time such a thing comes into my mind.
Thanks Java Tip:)
- Didn't you do such a workout in your application, Java Tip. This is the first time such a thing comes into my mind.
- 04-22-2008, 10:24 AM #5
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:04 PM
- By patricknowow in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:57 AM
- By shwetatalikoti in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:34 AM
- By talk_to_vivekmishra in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 09:23 AM
- By derrickD in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2007, 07:46 AM