Pls HeLp Me (Design a class named Fan)
pleeeaaase i need the solve at near time
(The Fan class) Design a class named Fan to represent a fan. The class
· Three constants named SLOW, MEDIUM, and FAST with values 1, 2,
and 3 to denote the fan speed.
· An int data field named speed that specifies the speed of the
fan (default SLOW).
· A boolean data field named on that specifies whether the fan is
on (default false).
· A double data field named radius that specifies the radius of
the fan (default 5).
· A string data field named color that specifies the color of the
fan (default blue).
· A no-arg constructor that creates a default fan.
· The accessor and mutator methods for all four data fields.
· A method named toString() that returns a string description
for the fan. If the fan is on, the method returns the fan speed,
color, and radius in one combined string. If the fan is not on, the
method returns fan color and radius along with the string "fan
is off" in one combined string.
Draw the UML diagram for the class. Implement the class. Write a test
program that creates two Fan objects. Assign maximum speed, radius
10, color yellow, and turn it on to the first object. Assign medium
speed, radius 5, color blue, and turn it off to the second object. Display
the objects by invoking their toString method.