Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Exception in PGP Decryption
- 06-06-2013, 05:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Exception in PGP Decryption
I updated my policy files to resolve the pgp encryption issue (com.didisoft.pgp.PGPException: error setting asymmetric cipher : Illegal key siz) it works fine ,
but when i'm building the jar and keeping the same in different server it gives the same exception again , Is there any way i can force my program to read the US_policy & local_policy jar files in my lib folder for encryption rather then reading \Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\lib\security\ US_policy & local_policy jar .
The issue is many other programs use that system (server) to run there jobs , I'm scared if i change US_policy & local_policy jar inside \Java\jdk1.5.0_07\jre\lib\security\ US_policy & local_policy jar for the server it might affect other jobs running on that system.
Last edited by Hemajoshi; 06-06-2013 at 09:59 PM.
- 06-06-2013, 07:35 PM #2
Re: Exception in PGP Decryption
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By JP34 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2012, 04:29 AM
- By Triveni in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2012, 09:12 AM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 27Last Post: 07-18-2012, 05:16 AM
- By jatinkansagara in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2011, 03:08 PM
- By smart_mody in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2009, 11:32 PM