Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-24-2013, 12:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
Java library or framework to implement a virtual or on screen keyboard ?
I know that a virtual or on screen keyboard can be implemented using Swing, but I'd prefer to use a Java library or framework that is designed to that specific task so that we don't have to implement everything from scratch. Does anyone know whether such kind of library exist ?
The virtual keyboard should allow the user to type in any window (let's say a browser or any other application), and the virtual keyboard must not keep the focus.
Thanks in advance,
- By vivek1987agarwal in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2013, 09:19 AM
- By sana_22 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:08 PM
- By WhatIsJava in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2011, 11:21 PM
- By linkinlog0123 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 05:46 AM
- By Matheus Leandro Ferreira in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:22 PM