Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: properties file in struts2
- 04-27-2013, 07:30 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
properties file in struts2
I am new to java struts2 and hibernate web development. In my project I have tow JSP files. both have different Action classes to proceed.
Suppose Login.jsp - LoginAction.java
Register.jsp - RegisterAction.java.
I want to validate these fields in two jsp files using a *.properties file and LoginAction-validation.xml and RegisterAction-validation.xml files.
Can I have multiple properties files in my project for different JSP files? If so what are the names of these properties files and folder structure? How struts knows about these properties files?(How I define them? For this JSP file use this properties file likewise?)
And also that validation xml file should be the <ActionClassName>-validation.xml?
Actually I have no clear idea of these folder structure for java web projects with struts2 and hibernate (eclipse). And the default file names.
- By ritesh_163 in forum StrutsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 12:51 PM
- By sivakumar_sakam in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2011, 04:38 PM
- By frenk_castle in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2011, 07:39 PM
- By mjwoodford in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2009, 01:46 PM
- By saqib in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2008, 11:41 AM