Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: java: zoom type feature??
- 04-02-2008, 04:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
- 04-02-2008, 05:15 PM #2
I personally do not know how to do this but a quick Google search brought up this:
Welcome to Piccolo! A revolutionary way to create robust, full-featured graphical applications in Java and C#, with striking visual effects such as zooming, animation and multiple representations.
Piccolo is a toolkit that supports the development of 2D structured graphics programs, in general, and Zoomable User Interfaces (ZUIs), in particular. A ZUI is a new kind of interface that presents a huge canvas of information on a traditional computer display by letting the user smoothly zoom in, to get more detailed information, and zoom out for an overview. We use a "scene-graph" model that is common to 3D environments. Basically, this means that Piccolo maintains a hierarchal structure of objects and cameras, allowing the application developer to orient, group and manipulate objects in meaningful ways.
Piccolo: PSwingDid this post help you? Please me! :cool:
- By barney in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:48 PM
- By cachi in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 03:01 PM
- By joe_2110 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2008, 08:26 PM
- By Alan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2007, 02:11 PM