Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: ClassLoaders in java.
- 03-07-2013, 07:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
ClassLoaders in java.
I have alot of project which all runs on the same server. And keeping these servers up to date is abit of a hassle.
So i had this idea.
What if i could create a software that automatically ran updated servers for me (Thinking via classLoader).
I have been searching on then net for a while, and i cant really get my head around the concept of classloaders. But from what i gather it does what the name says: loading Classes.
so my questions are:
1. is it possible to load a Jar, so it actually runs like it would with executing the jar.
2. do anyone have a example of this?
3. Is there any better way of doing this?
- 03-08-2013, 02:46 AM #2
Re: ClassLoaders in java.is it possible to load a Jar, so it actually runs like it would with executing the jar.
If the jar contained class files, then you should be able to read them and have them loaded into memory as classes.If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- By gaur.shishir001 in forum HibernateReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2013, 10:30 AM