Results 41 to 45 of 45
- 04-07-2008, 02:17 PM #41
- 04-07-2008, 02:29 PM #42
jar cfm myJar.jar manifest.mf *
So you include that folder, not the files containing in that folders, right?
Main-Class: mainClass Class-Path: lib/jar1.jar lib/jar2.jar
- 04-07-2008, 02:33 PM #43
- 04-07-2008, 02:46 PM #44Java Code:
jar cfm myJar.jar manifest.mf pack1\* pack2\* lib\*
it also have the same problem.
- 04-08-2008, 03:18 AM #45
Interesting, either one of the way should work. Only keeping the all folder structure it's work.
In Netbeans it's true. I can't make a single jar file, because build.xml file keep it's own folder structure to execute the main jar file. I've never try to change there settings. In distribution what I do is create single *.exe file and installation path keep as the initial folder structure. Then I don't want to worried about a single jar file.
- By kotoko in forum New To JavaReplies: 28Last Post: 10-26-2010, 04:39 AM
- By sajut in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:47 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:14 AM
- By vital101 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2007, 05:17 PM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:28 AM