Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-22-2013, 09:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
finished java project > exe > automatic installer for startup/windows service
Hello, i got my project and im looking how to make an installer so it would automatically put itself in windows startup, or run itself as windows service..
I tried several programs (PacketJacket - doesnt work, always gives some error, InstallCreator - doest have feature for run as windows service/startup, Java Service Wrapper - cant understand how it works, very complicated).
So basically im looking for a software that would make an installer, either from jar file (put jar file, and it makes an installer file that put itself in startup/service), or from exe file (put exe file, it makes another installer witch would now put the app in startup/service).
- 01-23-2013, 08:47 AM #2
Re: finished java project > exe > automatic installer for startup/windows service
Just use a .bat file that starts your jar and put it in autostart.Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- By iNko in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:41 PM
- By gauravfzd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:34 PM
- By guest_user in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:41 AM
- By Harris in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2010, 06:08 PM
- By gerard kowara in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2010, 09:08 AM