Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-24-2008, 03:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
Limiting the capacity of a cell of JTable
I want to have the JTable with the cell in which only limited size character or digit can be entered.
For instance: in the first column of every row there can be only characters of maximum 5 character can be inserted.
In the second column only float type of value can be inserted with only two digists after the decimal(ex:10.24 and not 12.234)
and so on.
How can I do this?Has anyone any idea?Please help.
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2009, 09:16 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:37 AM
- By Echilon in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:47 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2007, 06:58 PM