Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-21-2008, 11:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Need help on a strange file access prob
Sorry about my bad drawing but heres the problem.
I created a java application to rename & delete files in a directory. When i use it at pc B i am able to change the files located at the network drive using my application.
But when i am using the application at PC A, my application cannot amend the files located at the network drive. I am able to physically change the file @ pc A using a C++ application.
Thus my conclusion is that JAVA is not giving the authority.:confused:
I am unfamiliar about this aspect of JAVA, could someone help me out. Thanks.
- By bipinkrishna15 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2008, 11:58 AM
- By ksheetiz in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:54 AM
- By riadmazloum in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:13 PM
- By drveresh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2007, 03:01 PM