Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: trace and debug java class
- 12-05-2012, 04:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
trace and debug java class
I write a java program XX.class.
I run it by /java -cp. XX
But I find this program disaapear suddenly in linux host .
There is no expection in the log file it produce .
How I can debug and find what probelm it is ???Any suggestion ..
I also use strace - p < java process> ....to check the process " ./java -cp. xx"
I only find there is something like " resourcec temporarily unavailable" but no idea any more .
The hd is not full . .....There is space toread /write in OS file system .
Any suggetion to debug this problem ????
- 12-05-2012, 04:24 PM #2
Re: trace and debug java class
Still cross posting, and didn't return to either of the two threads started earlier.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By neptune296 in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2012, 08:09 AM
- By gonny in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2012, 03:48 AM
- By ali_naqvi in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
- By CJSLMAN in forum New To JavaReplies: 60Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:28 AM