Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: 4 dependent drop down list
- 11-30-2012, 07:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
4 dependent drop down list
i have java class employee
i have mysql emloyee table with the values in database.i need to retreive emp name based on state city area and display it in jsp dropdown list.
1. states:------------- .get all states from db and display in first list.
2.cities:.............. get cities based on selection of states.
3. Area:............... populate all area based on state and city(previous selection).
4;employee name:....... populate all employees (from previous 3 selections).
could you provide any link or reference on how to create dependent cascading dropdown lists.
- 11-30-2012, 02:25 PM #2
Re: 4 dependent drop down list
Please go through the Forum Rules -- particularly the second paragraph.
I'm locking this thread as a duplicate of your two earlier threads. Any more multiposting and your account will be suspended.
THREAD CLOSEDIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By nour in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:25 PM
- By RaviGupta0709 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2011, 04:04 PM
- By kalyana in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:27 PM
- By Harmesh Goyal in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:43 AM
- By Anna in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2008, 06:16 AM