Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-13-2012, 05:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Maven & Axis2 plugin - different stub code generation
I'm using Maven 3.0.4 and Axis2 1.5.1 plugin. I've a problem with the generation of a stub class using AXIS2 plugin on Maven.
Depending on the JDK currently configured on the build environment, AXIS2 plugin generates a different stub class source code. I've tried the generation using JDK 1.6 and then JDK 1.7.
There is a way to "force" the JDK (i.e. 1.6) used by the AXIS2 plugin inside Maven (without changing environment)? (I would like to have a code generation independent from the environment)
Please, someone can help me?
- By bvercoutere in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
- By sbutt in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 06:26 PM
- By david.araujo in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 07:10 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2007, 06:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:54 PM