Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JaxWS WSDL customization
- 11-13-2012, 11:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
JaxWS WSDL customization
I'm using the start-from-java approach to develop a webservice , that will be published to WebLogic 10.3.6.
I'm using standart annotations (@WebService .. ect`) to define a WS Beans , methods and Types.
I'm using a JWSC ant task to generate the deployable service and clientgen ant task to generate client artefacts.
The output is (as expected) fine , but I have certain restrictions upon the generated WSDL file , which I can't find the solution for. I've tried to play around with binding xml file , but the changes are applied only to the generated client artefacts .
The restrictions are :
the schema import has to define a targetNamespace="" element
<xsd:schema> <xsd:import namespace="http://stas.asd.com" schemaLocation="CopyOfCopyOfWithInterfaceService_schema1.xsd"/> </xsd:schema>
The message part
<input message="**tns:get**"/> <output message="tns:getResponse"/>
Annotating the parameter with `Java Code:
- By Programmingpeople in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2012, 11:47 AM
- By Takashy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2012, 11:26 AM
- By ermia2008 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2010, 05:38 AM
- By vivtops86 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2010, 06:53 AM
- By devday in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2009, 11:51 AM