Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: .class Files
- 11-12-2012, 06:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
I'm joining my project with my friend's project, but It've gotten an error very boring... The tool (IBM RAD) does not see the changes in classes... I commented the methods, I delete the classes and create them again, But it keeps to read the old code.
Well, this fact has happend since last week. I think It's because of ". class files" (WebContent/WEB-INF/classes/...) that aren't created again...
When I create some class, this file is created with the class too, right? But it does not happen... The files keeps there... and It's impossible to delete them or update them.
What could it be happen?
- By artemff in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2009, 09:38 PM
- By JL4 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:55 PM
- By kotturupraveen in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:58 PM
- By mary in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:52 PM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:11 PM