Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-03-2012, 07:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
no security manager: RMI class loader disabled
If someone could shed some light on my problem i would be very grateful.
I am using a set of tried and tested java applications so I am not looking at a code problem.
I am getting this error when using a specific API which also tries to send a binary payload.
java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: <class> (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
The network path has a firewall but other requests have no problem using the same RMI interface and there are meausures in place to handle firewalls.
On start up this option is passed, "-Djava.security.egd=file:/dev/./urandom" in the launch string of the app the class is destined for so I dont see it as a problem with lack of entropy, besides there appears to be plenty available. java.security also uses urandom and java.policy has no restrictions.
The only difference with other working environments is that I am trying to run on VMs. I can only think of this as being a factor but i dont know what it is.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks in advance
- By Aaron D in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2011, 09:14 PM
- By Xorty in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:23 PM
- By alacn in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:51 PM
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-07-2010, 03:50 AM
- By JavaJunkie in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:17 PM