Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-08-2008, 04:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Accessing Japanese characters from text area
Greetings to all,
I am having a JSP page with a textarea in it. I access the value entered in the text area using a servlet.
But when I type Japanese characters in the text area, I am getting the value as '?' in the servlet
I even tried Request.setCharacterEncoding("ISO-2022-JP"); in the servlet before accessing the value from the text area. But still I am getting '?'.
Any help appreciated..
- By mcal in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 10:42 PM
- By abhiN in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:30 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2007, 07:20 PM
- By Mr tuition in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:40 PM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:47 PM