Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-26-2012, 05:27 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Hmmm, scale the window to the screen size? (Not touching resolution.)
Hello, basically I have jframe and jpanel inside, and on that jpanel I paint components using buffered images and stuff.
But how can I make it run on full screen but with the same resolution?
UPDATE: ok so I've made it work on full screen but the resolution is still high, I need to scale the JPanel to the screen's resolution (Just like in normal games you change the resolution in full screen)
Last edited by Lionlev; 10-26-2012 at 06:02 PM.WARNING I am Russian so it's possible that I wont understand you correctly...
- 10-26-2012, 06:10 PM #2
Re: Hmmm, scale the window to the screen size? (Not touching resolution.)
Considering your posting history, I'd say it would be much easier to just go through the Oracle tutorials instead of asking here and having to wait till somebody gets around to answering.
For this question: Lesson: Full-Screen Exclusive Mode API (The Java™ Tutorials > Bonus)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By GlWy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2011, 10:35 PM
- By prabhug1987 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2010, 08:01 PM
- By Krooger in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:05 AM
- By RicKaufman in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2009, 07:07 PM
- By SANDY_INDIA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2008, 01:51 PM