Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Excel to database using java
- 03-06-2008, 01:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Excel to database using java
I have received the requirement for reading excel spreadsheet and export its data into our SQL Server database. The spreadsheet contains 3 workbooks, each one has huge rows with around 20 to 30 columns. I would like to determine how to read excel data to database and what could be the best approach to implement the functionality. The thing is that in each row some columns has to go different table and some columns to its associated tables. If data is not found in excel for particular record, then we make sure not null constraints table are also ensured.
Do reply the best solution for this approach.
- 03-08-2008, 06:12 PM #2
- By priyankabhar in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:39 PM
- By ravikumar.achi in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 01-19-2012, 11:30 AM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:15 AM
- By javaneed in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:35 AM
- By percivalwcy in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 03:12 AM