Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Thread Disabling Key Listener
- 10-18-2012, 12:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Thread Disabling Key Listener
Hi. Basically, I've added my key listener to a JFrame. In that JFrame, I have a button that starts a thread, called "ball listener". That thread is kept alive by what is essentially an infinite loop, so it's constantly going. However , when the ball listener thread starts, the key listener stops. Any ideas?
- 10-18-2012, 04:31 PM #2
- 10-18-2012, 04:37 PM #3
Re: Thread Disabling Key ListenerIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Kevinw778 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 11:44 PM
- By zardos in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:27 PM
- By Esteban in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM
- By superpala in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:00 PM
- By dbashby in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2009, 03:37 PM