Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-21-2012, 10:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
How i can set one ubuntu server for java monitoring
I just read about how one application can use snmp to monitoring the JVM. But need help to how i can set the server.
My source is based in the next article:
SNMP Monitoring and Management
When i tried, use the command
java -Dcom.sun.management.snmp.port=xxx (where xxx is the snmp port related).
the command is success ( or i think so). I configure the snmp.acl file such said in the documentation, but don't work.
but do not respond with snmp, i am using Ireasoning mibbrowsing.
Thanks a lot.
- By xb2003 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2012, 12:57 PM
- By cheese5505 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 13Last Post: 07-14-2012, 04:43 AM
- By annette in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2012, 12:09 PM
- By Srt252 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2008, 06:45 AM
- By kalinga2k4 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2008, 01:25 AM