Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-19-2012, 08:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
Load Java classes at runtime in a program
I want to know, if it is posible to load a folder route or a package, which has some .java files and compile it at runtime and then instantiate the classes so I can create objects of that clases ?? I read that it is possible, but I saw a few methods, and none satisfied me. What I want is just to compile the .java files and then create objects of the classes at runtime. I will really appreciate some help. I just the way of how to do it.
Thanks in advance.
- 09-19-2012, 09:57 AM #2
- By mathi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2012, 09:35 PM
- By Dark-Redd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 10-09-2011, 10:21 AM
- By TheDarkReverend in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2008, 05:50 AM
- By ITMaster in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2008, 04:33 PM
- By gotenks05 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 10-27-2008, 07:09 PM