Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Which library to use for RSS feed reader.
Hi all, good day. I'm creating an application which fetch rss feeds and store into a database. I'm currently using Rome-Fetcher 1.0
However, it seems its kinda of discontinued....
Anyone have other lib to intro?
How can i synchronize the feeds read? How do i know if the feeds fetched are new?
I experimented in a Java console application. Rome-Fetcher has a class FeedFetcherCache which does the cache. But its not working for some rss feed URL i'm using.
FeedFetcherCache uses a Hashmap.
Thanks in advanced!
- By jprog in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:07 AM
- By robc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2010, 09:11 PM
- By _ShivamKapoOr_ in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:32 PM
- By lokesh0011 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:52 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2008, 03:46 PM