Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-02-2012, 07:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Java and .Net Entry Point not Found in jvm.dll
I am experiencing an issue with 2 applications. 1 is written in Java, and the other .NET. The Java application was originally using jre1.4 and the .NET is 3.5. Everything worked great. Once the Java application was upgraded to use jre1.6_20, we are receiving an error randomly. Here is the error....
"The procedure entry point JVM_FindClassFromBootLoader could not be located in the dynamic link library jvm.dll"
The error occurs after the user has been manipulating the Java application and then moves the mouse over the .NET application. As soon as the mouse is on top of the .NET application, the error gets thrown. The java application is completely usable though.
Any ideas on what this could be?
- By Cory in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:36 AM
- By Faisal Saddique in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2012, 06:31 PM
- By iceyferrara in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:25 PM
- By Gideonzx in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:00 AM