Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: warning pop up issue
- 07-05-2012, 10:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
warning pop up issue
i want to send a warning message(YES/No) to client side from server side based on some calculated values.
After the warinig message user will click YES/No.then it will come to server side. At that time i want the calculted values which i had before sending the warning message.how can i handle this.
using Front End JSP
For Bussiness we are using MVC architecture
from the business java class (BO) i calculted some values Eg:calculated my age as 25 before sending the warning msg
if (myage > 25 ) send warning msg anduser clicked yes/No and come back to BO.Now i need my calcuted age 25 in BO class i dont want to calculte again .
Re: warning pop up issue
Isn't one thread enough? Come on now, please abide by the forum rules you agreed to on joining. Locking.
- By Bejoy Kodiyan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2012, 10:30 AM
- By guest_user in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:43 AM
- By kishan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2009, 01:52 PM
- By tanmoy.b81 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:21 AM
- By Neil in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2008, 04:15 PM