Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-08-2008, 07:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
How to send email with specific Content-Transfer-Encoding?
I tried to send email with header Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit. Here is the code:
Message msg = new MimeMessage(session);
After sending to my Gmail account, I checked the header and it is always 7bit. I confirmed with my Sys Adm that the SMTP server I use supports 8BITMIME SMTP extension. Any idea? Thanks in advance.
- 09-27-2008, 02:42 AM #2Java Code:
Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-8Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2009, 04:04 PM
- By nm123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:22 AM
- By talgreen in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 09:14 PM
- By valery in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:48 AM
- By Marcus in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2007, 05:08 AM