Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-02-2012, 04:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
RMI,can't get connect two computers.
I'm noob in RMI and the material on the Internet is kind of hard to understand because the examples are all on the same computer which is odd, since the main purpose of the RMI is another. I tried to implement the server in a computer, and the client on another computer and follow the codes as below:
What is wrong ?
Computer 1 ->Server:
[Java] package remoto; import java.rmi.Remote; import java.rmi.RemoteException; pu - Pastebin.com
Computer 2-> Client:
[Java] /*Same interface i have in my server computer.*/ package remoto; import java.r - Pastebin.com
- 06-02-2012, 07:42 AM #2
Re: RMI,can't get connect two computers.
Cross posted on the Oracle forums (currently down for maintenance, but Google shows 3 posts in the thread).
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By handuel in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2012, 11:15 AM
- By ledgman in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2012, 03:01 PM
- By tnrh1 in forum NetworkingReplies: 59Last Post: 01-31-2012, 02:20 PM
- By jeffpaulwilson in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:25 PM
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 26Last Post: 06-30-2010, 02:59 PM