Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Reg: OS Dependency in Open JPA
- 05-16-2012, 06:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Reg: OS Dependency in Open JPA
I am creating web application with Open JPA and front end as Jsp. I have apache tomcat as my server and i use mysql for connecting database.
My code works fine..... the database server is in windows machine...
So, When i start my server and hit the ip, it connects soon in windows machine.
But, when i use the same code in ubuntu and start my server, it takes lots of time to connect the application(more than a hour)......
Same way, when i have my database server is in ubuntu machine.........
I can connect soon in ubuntu Operating System (OS) while i cannot in Windows.
What is the reason for this? I am so confused.... Pls help me regarding this....
- 05-16-2012, 06:32 AM #2
Re: Reg: OS Dependency in Open JPA
See Instrumentation Factory Error (post #6)
THREAD CLOSEDIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Abder-Rahman in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2009, 05:09 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:13 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2008, 06:52 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:36 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:34 PM