Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-04-2012, 09:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Why JRockit Mission Control connect to remote JMX with inner ip ?
There is a remote server which has 2 NIC , the first NIC is configed with intranet address 10.XXX.XXX.XXX ,and the other is configed with outer net address 183.XXX.XXX.XXX . the JVM of the server is JRockit R28.2.2-7. My application is running in the server ,the startup param is
" -Xmanagement:port=8008,ssl=false,authenticate=false ,interface=183.XXX.XXX.XXX ,remote=true".
But the JRMC could not connect to the server. I capture the net package with wireshark, and foud the JRMC is connectting to server with the IP not only outer 183.XXX.XXX.XXX but also Inner IP 10.XXX.XXX.XXX .
How shoud I config the startup param ?
- By phabion in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2012, 06:23 AM
- By lat3ncy in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2010, 02:44 PM
- By pc.eng in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2009, 03:21 AM
- By Masuka in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:43 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:54 PM