Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-01-2012, 08:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Suggested engine/libs to make browser based multiplayer card game?
I would like to start working on a project to create a game that is similar to Magic the Gathering. Essentially this mean I would like to create a browser based multi-player card game that does not use conventional cards or rules.
I have been looking around for an appropriate framework to use but I can't find anything that suits what I need. Java frameworks are not as abundant as other languages. I've tried out engines like mararuora and JORGE but they had issues.
Can anyone suggest a framework/s that would be well suited for this? I suppose the only real important feature is a strong networking framework that can handle client server communication. It would be great to have additional features such as user management, database management, so on.
- Thank You
- By monocole in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2012, 02:58 PM
- By js4learn in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:43 AM
- By robs in forum Java GamingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:33 AM
- By kevinnrobert in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2010, 02:22 PM