Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-01-2012, 03:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
How to sync session timeout for two webapps in JBOSS and IIS?
We are using JBOSS 4.2 and IIS 6 for two different web applications. Both JOBSS & IIS are in two different servers.
Clients connect to the webapp in IIS6 (app1) and this will launch another browser window which connects to webapp in JBOSS (app2).
The session timeout of these two applications is set to 60 mins (both in JBOSS & IIS). These two applications will be out of sync and one of them will experiance session timeout after 60mins idle time.
Now the two applications (app1 and app2) need to synchronize the session timeouts.
Appreciate if someone can guide me on how to accomplish the syncronization of session timeout for the two applications?
- By maheshd1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:34 AM
- By blackpanther in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-21-2009, 04:13 PM
- By syntel in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:18 AM
- By nmbalaji in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:04 PM
- By hemendra.rathore in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2008, 07:03 AM