Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: login.php from my Java app
- 04-25-2012, 09:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
login.php from my Java app
I finally managed to get my application to connect to an IRC server, but I haven't received replies concerning my other threads...
I create this one because I want to restrict the access to my chatroom.
I need that only people registered in my website, which will probably be a phpbb or smf forum (I haven't decided that, yet), but how can I do that, what packgage could i use?
- 04-26-2012, 06:40 PM #2
Re: login.php from my Java app
You most probably need to use a MySQL library to check whether or not the user is registered to your forum. (get MySQL for java here : MySQL :: Using MySQL With Java).
- By wany in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:05 AM
- By Toirniuil in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:37 PM
- By java_goose in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2010, 08:16 AM
- By turkuaz07 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2009, 09:18 PM
- By banduskank in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:41 PM