Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with Google Contacts API
- 04-23-2012, 09:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Problem with Google Contacts API
i am building an application to connect it with gmail using Google contacts API.I have installed all the necessary files specially Ant.
The problem is when i run this program it says "Ant is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable or batch file".
The environment variable path is "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01;C:\apache-ant-1.8.3\bin;".
I dont know what to do.Please help me out Reply soon.
- By abatakji74 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2011, 11:33 PM
- By kievari in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2010, 06:01 PM
- By narasimhavsi in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
- By paglu29 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2009, 06:57 AM
- By jeff666 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2008, 09:03 PM