Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Dealing with DatagramSocket
- 04-07-2012, 02:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Dealing with DatagramSocket
I have a server receiving new DatagramPackets through DatagramSockets.
For each received DatagramPacket, I send them to a new thread do to some calc and then I send the reply to client.
In order to reply to client, I am also sending the instance of DatagramSocket as parameter to this calculator thread, so I can use it to reply to client, but it`s not working.
Does anyone knows the best way of doing this?
This is the error I am getting: java.lang.NullPointerException: null buffer || null address
Thanks a lot!
Last edited by fabiolanza; 04-07-2012 at 02:46 AM.
- 04-07-2012, 03:14 AM #2
Re: Dealing with DatagramSocketthe error I am getting: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionIf you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- By marcojrfurtado in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2011, 05:26 PM
- By anthropamorphic in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 07-05-2011, 07:20 AM
- By MrDave in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2010, 02:33 AM
- By aloula in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2009, 08:32 PM
- By HotEvilGirl in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2009, 12:32 PM