Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-29-2012, 01:22 AM #1
Question about dk.brics.automaton
The dk.brics.automaton library seems to be fairly popular, but it doesn't have its own forum so I'm hoping someone here can answer this.
If I understand the docs correctly, there's no way it could support the common '$' end-of-line marker because it doesn't support lookahead. However, does it support the '^' beginning-of-line marker? That's all I really need.
If not, I suppose it could be simulated with an expression like "(\r|\n)whatever I want to match"... right?Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By joker760 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2011, 05:01 PM
- By Fubarable in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 02:14 AM
- By neshkid123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2011, 09:02 PM
- By jim01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 01-14-2011, 01:05 AM
- By orchid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2010, 09:49 AM